Outsourced Bahrain Bookkeeping Services Packages
Accounting Services Provided
The accounting management that CP Accounting Services Bahrain offers includes a complete control and recording system of expenses and income and other economic operations carried out by your company. These include:
- Recording day-to-day business transactions such as sales, purchases, expense etc. all at Value/Bill level and complete double entry bookkeeping.
- Verifying that complete transactions are recorded in the correct day book, supplier’s ledger, customer ledger and general ledger.
- Maintain complete sets of financial records.
- Preparing fixed assets schedule and determine depreciation policy.
- Value Added Tax (VAT) payable and return calculation and reconciliation.
- Carrying out monthly bank reconciliations.
- Reconcile all accounts to insure their accuracy.
- Draw up financial statements (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, and Statement of Cash Flows).
- Liaison with the external auditor for the finalization of external statutory audit.
Why Hire CP Accounting Services?
Accounting and financial advice is very important when running a business since an expert accountant who is capable of organizing the finances of a company can guide it to success. In addition, through good accounting, you will be able to know in time the amount that you will have to pay for taxes and avoid any penalties that you will be forced to pay in case of default. With the appropriate accounting advice, you will have the possibility to make sound economic decisions regarding all aspects of your business which will reflect positively on your bottom line.
A company that does not maintain proper and up-to-date accounts exposes itself to the risk of mismanagement of resources and is therefore destined to fail. For that reason, CP Accounting Services provides you with Bahrain’s top accounting advisors for the administration of any company, be it small, medium or large. Hire our services for the development of your business.